Online injury prevention workshop 22nd April 7pmSeniors
Posted on April 12, 2021
Are you ready to run?
- How does a previous injury impact on the way you run now?
- How can you really reduce your chances of getting injured?
- How do you determine when you are ready to return to running and how does rehab influence this?
- What does “efficient” running look like?
- What kind of strength does a runner really need?
- Are you a more fast twitch or slow twitch runner and what does this mean for how you train?
- How does your running style impact your chance of injury?If you are getting ready for race season, struggling to recover from injuries or just interested in knowing more about the sport then this event is for you!The Body Rehab Clinic at Staveley is partnering with Missing Link Coaching to deliver an interactive and informative evening for runners on Thursday 22nd April at 7pm where we hope to give some insight into the treatment of injuries and rehab process and eventual return to pain-free runningThe event will cover:
- Injury management
- Returning to running
- Injury prevention
- Some interactive exercises for participants to try
- Short Lactate test for muscle fibre composition
- A look at the factors that may influence injuryThe session with be delivered through Zoom and last approximately 90 mins to 2hrsExclusive event for Ambleside AC onlyBest of all, its FREEContact clinic@thebodyrehab.
co.uk with your email to secure your place.Confirmation will be sent and a zoom link will be forwarded to you a few days before the event