Two sessions for those who are able, or prefer, to run in the daytime. Everyone welcome. Usually starting at 10am from different venues, you have the added advantage of getting out on the fell in the daylight throughout the year. See below for latest timings. The venues for Friday daytime runs are listed below. Tuesday Runs are decided a few days in advance to take account of the weather etc. Details will also appear on the club Facebook page.
NB: please check this page on the morning of each run to make sure there has not been a last minute change of plan due the weather, road closures and so on. This will rarely happen, but if it does …… people can of course post on/refer to the Ambleside FB page.
If an evening run suits you on Tuesdays see the Tuesday evening run schedule.
Coronavirus: As many of us are within the vulnerable age group it is important that we continue to follow the current guidelines and respect social distancing and group size. Currently runs on a Tuesday and Friday seem to be following guidelines.
These are the Guidelines recommended by the club committee.
- don’t come if you feel at all ill
- travel separately if you can
- observe 1.5m+ at all times
- groups can be any size as long as outdoors and socially distanced
- hand sanitise all runners before and after (provided by club, a regular can oversee this)
- someone take a list of names (for track and trace should it be necessary)
- social distance in the pub/Cafe afterwards
Friday Morning Runs: (view list of different locations on link below).currently meeting for a 10.00am start
Tuesday 18th May: Morning Run: 10:00am start
If new to the club or not on Facebook please contact John for more info johngomersall@btinternet.