AAC Juniors: Summer 2020 Skyline Challenge
How to Do It
- Choose any challenge and do it.
- Make a record of it – photo, screenshot etc. and e-mail it to Michelle: email@example.com or to Niki: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Record it on your Summer 2020 Challenge sheet (below).
- E-mail your challenge sheet to Michelle or Niki when you’ve completed either 10/20 challenges for your Half AAC Skyline or all 20 challenges for your Full AAC Skyline Award.
- You can also include any races you did (or may yet do!) in 2020. Write the race name on your challenge sheet.
All welcome so come on seniors, get involved ?
- Please follow all relevant guidance on social distancing etc. from the Government at the time you are undertaking any challenge
- Don’t put yourself or anyone else at unnecessary risk ….stay safe.
- Make sure you tell your Parents/Guardian which challenges you are doing and maybe take them along.
- Follow ‘The Countryside Code’ (https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-countryside-code)
And most importantly…..Have Fun and Enjoy! We look forward to hearing about how you are doing.
All contributions will be posted here.
Michelle and Niki